Due to the unforeseen circumstances all around the world regarding the Corona virus – COVID-19 and with respect to the Greek authorities and the World Health Organisation, we are obliged to take extra measurements to protect our guests.
OUR CANCELLATION POLICY
Corona Virus – COVID-19 Updates
Date Updated: 03/07/2021
Cancellation Policy – Supressed by COVID-19 Cancellation Policy
- 6 weeks or more prior to an arrival 0% cancellation fee.
- Within 6 weeks prior to an arrival 100% cancellation fee.
- No-Show or earlier departures 100% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation fee is calculated on the total amount of the reservation.
- A cancellation policy of specific villas may differ and is presented at the villa page.
In case of proceeding with your reservation, customer is entitled to proceed with the full payment prior their arrival.
1) Provisional bookings must be made by telephone or email to ensure that the accommodation is available on the dates you require.
2) Guests are responsible for reimbursement in case of any damage to the property during their stay. It is advisable to take out Travel Insurance to have full cover for personal belongings and Personal Accident Cover; as we are not responsible for either.
3) If full payment is not received 30days prior to arrival we reserve the right to cancel your reservation.
4) The home will not be rented to anyone under the age of 18.
5) You must not sub-let the home or allow animals to stay.
6) The pool is not gated and it is a major condition of this reservation that your usage of the rental property and the pool is entirely at your own risk. Guests are specifically requested not to allow unsupervised children or adult non-swimmers to use the pool or use breakable materials in or around the pool.
7) A damage deposit of EUR 300 is required on arrival. This will be collected as a cash payment. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full in cash, subject to an inspection of the property.
8) Check in: 15.00, Check out: 11.00 the latest
9) For any legal purposes Greek law will apply.